Tuesday: Pesky child would not go to sleep. Did not get trapped in the Nest of Doom but did not escape it until 9:30pm. Instead of hopping onto the Elliptical I hopped into my bed and watched BSG. Thanks to a little lesson in Internet'ing from my sister I am now caught up completely with all the BSG episodes including the one that will be airing on Space on Friday. Next I am going to start watching Biggest Loser Season 3. I have been *obsessed* with BSG over the last 3 weeks. I was constantly watching it. Picture the kids watching Treehouse and me with one ear bud in, watching it on a portable DVD player. Bad Mommy! No excercise.
Wednesday: Did succumb to the Nest of Doom. No excercise. Work days are a pain in the a$$. Today (Thursday) I have a plan though... I brought my running clothes to work and am going to change into them for the ride home and run for half an hour near the daycare before picking up my units.
Food Journalling. Can we say Zero! *sigh*. I am staring at a notebook right now and a variety of pens. Will today be the day? I 'll start by writing down my breakfast and go from there. Could work right? I have been gaining for the past 3 weeks. I seriously think it co-incides with my BSG obsession. Hopefully watching BL will have the opposite effect. Weather is nice. I should take the kids out in the bike trailer this week.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

3 comments:
first off: where are you in BSG????? I am now dying to know how they are going to end it all - I am enjoying this season SO much!!
second: NO JOURNALLING?? So, so glad to hear you got a notebook with a variety of pens. I did this (dark blue this week) and it really kept me writing. It is so silly, but it works.
Journalling is like dieting, one small step at a time. And breakfast today is a good place to start. When you journal your food intake you are less apt to eat too much or not the right things. That may just be your problem with the gains. Hope it works.
BTW, what is BSG?
For you other readers: BSG = Battle Star Gallactica - not the original, the new one. Set in space. 50,000 humans survive an attack on the 12 colonies (the other billions are wiped out) and go off in search of the long lost 13th colony, Earth. Along the way they are chased by their attackers, the Cylons some of whom look exactly like humans and you have to figure out if one of the good guys might actually be a cylon in disguise. Lots of eye candy for everyone :)
Post a Comment