Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Summer Challenge Update - End of Week 2

Goal: Lose 6 pounds.
Start weight: 184
Last weigh in: 183.4

Only down .6 in 2 weeks. *eeks* Is that yet another weight challenge that I am going to screw up?

Currently trying to stay off the scale for 10(ish) days. Going to weigh myself next on May 24th.

To be 'on track' with this challenge I will have to be 181 on that day. I am hoping that by not looking at the scale I will try harder to lose so that I have something to report. Of course it could go the complete opposite way...

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Don't ya just hate those scales?

I know you can make the challange, so you go girl!!

Fatinah said...

do you know how many calories that you're eating in a day in the end?

Heather said...

Well, not really. Sometimes I journal and then I do how much I'm eating. I really should be challenging myself to journal instead of staying off the scale. It would probably be more effective. *sigh* I usually journal until about 3pm then it all goes to hell :)