No running today. Had 2 playdates and eating was *bleh* due to sparse-ness of groceries and general lack of will power.
Took the kids out in the Chariot after supper. Did not wear my heart rate monitor so I don't know the calories but I pulled them for an hour 10 and then probably had 10 minutes without them (got the husband to pull them up the big hill home). Man, I tell you I felt light once they were passed over to husband :)
9:45pm got on the Elliptical for 90 minutes. Watched PVR'd Lost. Then I stayed on to watch an episode of BSG. 968 calories at Level 6. Boo yah! If that doesn't help me lose a pound this week I'm in trouble.
Not sure what to do on the running front this weekend. I have a running date for 7am on Sunday (want to come Hazel?) Ya, I said 7am. *eeps* and the trainer wants me to run with him on Monday soooooooo.... I probably should not run tomorrow. 3 days in a row might be asking for trouble. My main goal in running is to not get hurt. I have hurt myself running *way* too many times in the past.
Fatinah: I think you are right. I am going to go buy new shoes. I always make that mistake and don't notice my shoes need replacing though husband just looked at them and thinks they are fine. Who knows? Can't hurt to try and swap them out. My mountain bike shoes are also too small so I need to replace those too.
Hazel: I will try to wear my shoes all the time. My kitchen tiles and hardwood in the livingroom are not feet friendly.
I did notice my feet were feeling slightly 'throbby' after the 90 minutes on the Elliptical.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on pulling the Chariot for an hour+. That sounds like really good exercise.
Post a Comment