Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Thursday: 20 minutes 'hilly' in FC. Some guy on a bike congratulated me from running up a big hill. That was cool. Legs were still kind of owie from Monday (personal training and bike riding)

Friday - Personal Training. 10K bike 'time trial'. Legs started screaming WTF at 3.5K. It was not pretty. I was 1 minute slower than previous testing. To be fair my legs had quite the workout this week so I'll forgive myself

Saturday - 8am to Hazel's house. Rode to Bragg Creek. 1 hour 5 minutes. 689 cals. HRM must have been screwing up because it said my max HR 228 (not bloodly likely). Average HR 143. Stopped for Eggs and Bacon (thats right, eggs and bacon!). Ride back 52 minutes. 573 calories. Max HR 166. Average HR 146.

On tap for tomorrow: Long run. Should be interesting since my lower body is hurting in all sorts of different ways :) Going running with friends though so that is exciting in itself.

Challenge to stay off the scale - Still doing it though I was *this* close to getting on the scales since this is my normal G2C weigh in day.

3 comments:

sarah sundae said...

I haven't weighed myself since Monday!!! We can do this!!

Fatinah said...

ha - good work staying away from the scale!

Deborah said...

Congrats on the big hill.

You deserved the eggs and bacon after all that.

Good luck on the scales. I made that vow a couple of weeks ago and it lasted a week and a half. But now at least I'm not doing it everyday, just once in a while I get as curious as my cats.