Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saturday Cross Training

Saturday I did not have a lot of free time. I got a 45 minute bike in on the trainer. (wished I could have gone outside it was a beautiful day). It was only 343 calories.

Went to a 5 year old birthday party at a Bowling Alley. Mayhem! I got tired just watching it (boys running around like crazy all over the place. eeks!)

Evening my eating went really badly. I just kept eating even though I was not hungry. Grrrr.

I challenged myself to lose 1 pound this week. Weigh in (on my scale) is Monday. I am not sure that I will make it. I have had 3 or 4 days this week when I have eaten more than I should have. Find out tomorrow I guess.

Awoke at 3am in the Nest of doom wearing my clothes. Ug!

No comments: