Saturday, May 31, 2008

Seond Unexpected Dismount of the Year





Yep, I fell off again (2nd time this year). Pulling the kids again. This time on dirt/grass in a greenspace. Nice soft landing and no scrapes. It was kind of hard work rolling along on the grass so I thought, what the heck, I'll try to keep my wheels in that single tract dirt. Um ya, I got to fiddling with my gears, got stuck in a too high gear, could not get my right shoe unclipped and Sideways! The 5 year old says "You are wasting time" (as I lie in the grass). The Chariot definately contributes to me falling off because I can't recover with 100 pounds attached to my rear wheel.

This little bike trip was one I would normally do in the car. I went from my house to my mom's house. I must have saved at least a Litre of gas. Go me! hahaha.


According to my HRM I burned 457 calories in 47 minutes.


2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oops! I hope nothing hurts.

angie nicholas said...

hope your OK and not hurt. how's the tracking going I have 2.5 days to go till I am 10 days pop free. am getting there. take care and no more falling.