Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sparky's Dictionary

I thought I should have a place where I keep of list of the various lingo I sometimes use in my blog so I'm making this post so I can link back to it when I use such lingo:

BL - The Biggest Loser TV show

BSG - Battle Star Gallactica - not the original, the new one. Set in space. 50,000 humans survive an attack on the 12 colonies (the other billions are wiped out) and go off in search of the long lost 13th colony, Earth. Along the way they are chased by their attackers, the Cylons some of whom look exactly like humans and you have to figure out if one of the good guys might actually be a cylon in disguise.

Avg HR - Average Heart Rate during my excercise

HRM: Heart Rate Monitor. A watch and a chest strap that records my heart rate while excercising. It also estimates how many calories I have burned.

Max HR - Maximum Heart Rate during my excercise

Nest of Doom: aka my daughters bed. Somehow I moulded her such that she wants one of her parents (lets face it, me!) to lie with her until she goes to sleep. If I end up falling asleep in with her I call it the Nest of Doom.

No comments: