First... for the Summer Challenge I challenged myself to lose 6 pounds by the first day of summer. I am not sure how I am doing on the one because last week I challenged myself to stay off the scale like NewSarahSundae is doing. My stay-off-the-scale goal goes to this coming Saturday. So far so good except for the part where I am supposed to eat according to some sort of calorie reducing plan. The weekend was bad food wise. Very bad. Oh well.
Did a long run on Sunday. It was about 8K with Dino and Hazel and another gal. It took us an hour and 4 minutes I think (don't have my watch handy). HRM said I burned 800 calories. It was nice to run with friends.
I took Monday off for excercise. My legs have been really tired. We went for a short bike ride pulling the kids last night and my legs were still not happy customers.
Excercise schedule today calls for a run. Not sure if I will tack something on to that. I probably should given that I was on the see-food-eat-food diet this weekend.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

4 comments:
just be careful that you give yourself the rest you need......
I'm sure that you're fine with the calories because you workout enough.
Staying of the scales is hard. Good luck. I tried it and just couldn't do it but did cut it down to only 3 times a week instead of every morning.
You're unbelieveably lucky to have friends that you can go running with. Unless its on the treadmill side by side it just hasn't been working for me. I like to sprint for 1K and then rest for 90 seconds and then repeat until I can't do it anymore. My room mate on the other hand likes the slow and steady approach, so outdoor running just doesn't work for us.
Post a Comment