Today was supposed to be my rest day but since I rested yesterday I did yesterday's run today.
Did a 20 minute 'easy' run. 218 calories. Max heart rate 166. Avg heart rate 154. After that I wanted to watch an episode of BSG so I hoped on the Elliptical. I did not get the full 45 minutes in though... had to retrieve boy-unit from preschool. 27 minutes. 297 calories.
As I write this it is 9pm and I am still working on getting the girl-unit to sleep. I have come to the kitchen under orders of bringing her some milk. Ha! She has not come to retrieve me yet. I could do some more Ellipticalling or biking but I think I will just sit still. It is OK to only do 500 calories of excercise in one day :)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ha - "only" 500 calories of exercise...remember when it was 0???
Post a Comment