Friday, May 23, 2008

Thursday, Friday

Thursday I was supposed to run 'hilly' but I was a big baby because it was raining. I did 45 minutes easy on the Elliptical instead (400 calories).

Friday I ran 'hilly' with Trainer for 35 minutes (535 calories) then did some core/strength.

Scale Challenge: I challenged myself to stay off for 10 days but that did not go so hot. Instead of being afraid of the scale, I had no self correcting mechanism/fear of gaining and in the end I was up 3 pounds. Thats right, 3 pounds. Did not help that the last 2 weeks I did less excercise than 'usual'. Anyways... I have given myself a new challenge that will contribute to my success.

I hereby challenge myself to journal my food and obey a calorie budget for 7 days. I know, stupid that I have not been doing that already.

I used this link to figure out what my calories should be. I am aiming for 1900 on days I excercise and 1400 on days that I don't.

Here is a link to my Fiday Journal if you want to check up on me and see if I am actually journalling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be sure to let you know. Ya I was bored so figured I would set it up. I just did a google search for blogger templates and came up to pyzam there just a copy and past thing.

Fatinah said...

I think these challenges you've made to yourself are great!

I checked out the calorie link because as a weight watcher, I don't know much about calories. Very interesting.

I will be very interested to read how successful you will be with this plan. It is sound. It's going to give you good results.

Deborah said...

You go girl!!

Good challanges!!

Stay off the scales!! They only depress. You know by now that they fluctuate all week and that can be a bummer. So once a week is enough!! You hear me lecturing you?? This is your conscience speaking to you!!