Monday, May 5, 2008

Summer Challenge Update - Week 1

Faceplant!!!

Ya, thats what i'm calling it. The scale is not my friend today. It is up 1.2 from yesterday and 1 from last week. Surely this is a temporary gain due to eating off plan yesterday. However, it still is pretty crappy when I am supposed to be challenging myself here.

If you have been reading this blog you know that I have been doing lots of excercise. Its the eating dammit! Its always the eating though.

I'm changing my weigh in day to Saturdays. That way I can do 6 on plan days and enjoy a little off plan on Saturdays.

Goal for this week. 183 by Saturday.

Challenge Summary:

Goal: Lose 6 pounds by 'summer' June 21st
Start weight: 184
Current weight: 185
Total: 1 pound gain *bleh*

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

that pound will be gone in no time!

Are you sure you're eating enough? You exercise like a mad woman.

In any case, keep up the good work with the exercise. A smiggen of tweaking for the food and you're going to be the incredible shrinking woman! Changing your weigh in day will likely help a lot. I need the weigh in day close to the weekend to keep me on track!

Deborah said...

Sounds like you have a good plan to only go off plan on Saturdays. Way to think it through.