Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday

So, I planned a day off today but I don't really want to take it off (I think mostly because I want to watch a DVD episode of BSG). My feet are starting to be sore just walking around. This scares the crap out of me because the main reason I did not get back into shape after my second child was because I had major foot pain. Eeeeeks! *panic*. OK, no panicking, just need to wear my shoes indoors and I will be OK right?

Have not planned what to do excercise wise tomorrow. I guess it will be a surprise!!! :) Maybe I will go for a run when husband gets home from work. Have at least one playdate tomorrow and maybe two. It is not looking good for buying groceries. Lack of groceries has landed us at restaurants 2 nights in a row. Bad Bad Bad.

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

could you need new running shoes? I find that my feet start to hurt even when I just get out of bed and that is how I KNOW I need new running shoes.

Meanwhile - restaurant two nights in a row - lucky! I'm sure you made healthy choices!! We ended up eating at the Club last night also and I ended up making a good healthy find!

SeaBreeze said...

I hate wearing my shoes indoors. I used to make fun of my room mate for wearing her crocs in the house and the yard, until I slipped out to my car one evening and didn't want to bother with my shoes and "borrowed" her Crocs. These things are amazing. Great cushioning. I had to buy my own and now wear them around the house to keep my feet from aching from my runs and training plan.