CanadianCarolyn has put out a blog challenge here: http://canadiancarolyn.blogspot.com/2008/04/8-weeks-til-summer-challenge.html
I made a goal to lose 6 pounds by 'summer' June 21st. Yes, I could have said I would lose 10 pounds but I have failed 1 too many 10 pound challenges. So 6 pounds here I come. This morning I was 184. I need to get to 178. Yes I will! Especially if I keep trying to hit 1000 calories of excercise a day like a crazy woman.
I need to update my list on the right to put all the challengers links up but I'll get to that tomorrow :)
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

4 comments:
mmm, that's a great goal! I chose 8 lbs, but now I'm wondering if that was too ambitious. I'm also going to hit the Healthy Guidelines, since I never give them even a second thought.
1000 calories of exercise....holy crap! That is awesome!!
What eating plan are you following?
Nice goal! Good luck on the challenge :)
I'm hoping I haven't been too ambitious too...You can totally do six pounds though. Good luck!
Hey, good luck on the challenge!
Marissa
browneyedmaris.blogspot.com
Post a Comment