So my friend 'borrowed' the 3 year old for a few hours and the 5 year old was at preschool so Trainer and I went to some evil stairs for my workout (usually we work out at my house while 3 year old plays or watches TV). I am sure it was an awesome workout but man, that was a lot of suffering! 568 calories in 45 minutes. Running up the stairs, or walking every second one or running up hills. Thankfully no hopping up the stairs. (seriously, I have seen people do that). We were at the stairs at the GC Club.
Ironically I was wearing my husband's workout shirt which Trainer was wearing a duplicate of. We looked like we were dressed like twins. Trainer bumped into another trainer and the other guy said "what? your making your clients dress like you now?" Great. All of other trainers little bootcamp girls were dressed in tight LuLuLemon (yoga) tops. I was dressed like a guy. Hahaha! Tomboys forever! I didn't know we were going out until he showed up on my doorstep.
Now for my next trick I will mow the lawn before the elderly lady across the street has a stroke from having to look at it. (seriously, she has complained to another neighbor about how we don't keep the yard as nice as the previous owners). I will wear my HRM just for giggles to see how many calories that will burn.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
great job on the exercise hows the journaling coming along???? huh????? I think I may have to keep closer track of you to make sure your doing it. Angie
how about this I will make it to 10 days no pop if you can track your food on paper for at least 4 -5 days? sound like a deal?
I just saw that you tagged me for a meme. Slow to the draw! I'll post it tomorrow. Thanks!
Way to go on the stairs!!
Seriously, I've never been one to wear the flashy feminine stuff either and now with all the styles coming out that way, my boobs are showing in most everything I buy. I hate that because I had a tatoo on the top of one of them with the thoughts that no one would see it but me and now everyone sees it.
How's the yard look?
Post a Comment