Workout included me saying (at least 2 times): "OK, you can leave now"
Cardio was 'Threshold' on the bike. 2K warmup, 1 minutes as hard as I could go in reall hard gear (got to 482 watts), 1 minute recovery (not enough), another 1 minute all out, recovery, another 1 minute all out, and some more stuff. It killed me. I am not great at pushing myself and spend pretty much all of my workouts (when not with someone else) doing easy long slow things. So having the trainer kick me to do it hard is well worth the money.
After the cardio, 10 times up and down the stairs, then 20 kneeling pushups (15 in the second set), then hop squats on the stairs (15, 2 sets), flies (5 pounds), another one that I don't know what it is called- hold weights against your body - elbows pointed up towards ceiling - keeping weights against your body raise them up to chest level(8 pounds, 15 reps, 2 sets), ball sits with one foot off floor (10 reps, 2 sets, start sitting on the ball, one foot off floor, stand up, sit back down).
Ab Stuff: arms and legs in the air holding ball, alternate lowering opposite legs, 15, 20 crunches with knees up and feet in air, v-sit with only heels touching - rotate from side to side with 5 pound weight.
I never really recovered from the cardio and I was breathing hard through everything. We did not do biceps or triceps.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is a killer workout!!! Great job!!
Crazy workout! Awesome!
hey there just thought I would pop by and see what you have been up to. hope your having a good week Angie
Hey guys! Thanks for dropping bye! :)
er.. stopping 'By' even :)
Post a Comment