Spent the weekend at the Scrapbooking retreat. Usually it is a junk food fest with lots of comfort food food type homemade meals from the B&B. This time they had changed up the menu to healthier fare and I also was really good at limiting my portion size.
I got two runs in when I was there (one with Amber). Saturday we ran for 31 minutes and it was really nice to run with Amber. We had not run together for literally years (since before I got pregnant with my nearly 3 year old).
Sunday Spring Forward and late night scrapbooking screwed us up and we did not get up at 7am as planned. However, I chose to skip the B&B breakfast and borrowed Amber's iPod and went for a run in the town. It was a really great run and I did 6 sets of 10&1s which is my longest ever run this year. Yay! It was great and the scenery down there was so beautiful.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment