Hmmm... why do I not remember what I did on Wednesday? Could it be that I did not do anything? My memory sucks!
Thursday I did an hour and a half elliptical for 800 or so calories. I love working out watching the Biggest Loser. I really wish they had previous seasons on DVD. I was supposed to run but skipped it because my knee was sore. I whacked it a good one falling on it after tripping on some concrete stairs in a parkade. Ow!
Friday was trainer day. Cardio was on the bike trainer. 2K warmup, then 5K of hills from 1% grade to 5% I think. Again with the failing memory. I should have done extra cardio after that but hubsband decided to so his 3hour Saturday workout on Friday night so we had more family time on Saturday.
And today is Saturday. I don't have a workout plan yet. I have my first Post 2nd kid 5K tomorrow. Mostly looking forward to that. Part of me is not looking forward to it because I know I am going to be slow. Stupid vanity!
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment