Sunday, March 16, 2008

We did it! - 5K March 2008

It was cold. It was slushy and icy but I smiled the whole way and was so happy to be running this 5K. I could have run faster but I was just in it to finish. Dinograd ran a Personal Best... my previous 5K Personal Best remains intact. Next stop, sprint Triathlon in April. Yikes! I better get hitting that pool!


Before the race


After the race - A little Pinker in the face :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAY Sparky!!!

JW said...

Great job!!! I am happy for you!

Heather said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by guys! This blog is not exactly exciting but hey, it is what it is! :)

sauchagirl said...

Yeah yeah! Great pics. Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Wish there were more pics but the husbands were home wrangling the children. My 4 year old had his last skating lesson but ironically did not come back with a report card :) Guess he could have skipped it! I won't say more because my husband reads this blog. Hahahaha.