Yes oh yes, I dragged myself to the pool tonight. I has been close to 2 months since I've been there. And I went at 9pm no less. I managed to extract myself from the sleeping clutches of my 2 year old's bed (the lair of doom, many a morning I wake up there....)
It was not fun per se... but I got it done. It is only 4 weeks until my first triathlon. I am not exactly excited about said triathlon. I was more or less peer pressured into signing up by my trainer and my dear friend who has done Ironman. They thought I should do one and here I am signed up to do it.
Funny thing is that I am considering signing up for another one since my other dear friend expressed interest in doing her first one (and the one I am doing is already closed for registration).
Husband and I worked on my workout schedule from now until September 22nd. Yes, you read that right, I said September 22nd. Between now and then I have 3 scheduled days off. OK that is a tiny exaggeration but not much of one. It is an ambitious plan to say the least. Half marathon here I come!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment