No scheduled running today.
Workout with personal trainer. Cardio was on the bike. 2K warmup. Change to 3% grade, every 500m go up 1% grade for 2K, then a 2K cooldown. About 14 minutes. Core & Strength: Pushups. 10 from knee then 5 from toes. I still suck at the full pushups, rows with 15 pounds, on hand on ball, hammer curls with 15s, forearms on wall, contract shoulder, lateral arm raises with 5s, lateral leg raises, skull crushers with 10s (barely made it to 10 on second set), curls with knee bent and crossed over other leg, regular crunches, plank.
Still working on my challeng eof doing 4000 extra calories in a week. Today did Elliptical twice. First time 40 minutes for 410 calories. Second time 60 minutes for 606 calories. Doing it very easy at level 5 to try not to aggravate leg muscles. Want to keep them fresh for running. After discussion with hubbie decided to use the calories from the Elliptical machine because I do enter in my weight. Hubbie figures HRM calories are lower because the algorithm it uses is for running and my HR is much lower on the Elliptical and would represent less calories burned if it were that low while running.
Plan to run tomorrow. Will have to do it right after work since have to get hubbie at airport in the evening.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi!
Did you just add your picture over there on the sidebar? I think I have come here a few times and read your blog and now with your pic there I realize I have watched you on Youtube a few times as well.
Great job with the "Plan". Keep up the great work.
I'll keep checking back.
Have a great day!
yep, that is me. I am indeed on YouTube. I came across your blog via Janelle who I watch on YouTube. :)
Post a Comment