Went 'around the block' 4 times because I was short on time. Total distance is 3.3kms. Time was 27:21. 290 cals. Max HR 167 (90%), Avg HR 151 (82%). That pace is 8.5 min kms. Yikes! (again, remind myself it is good to be running and not to worry about my speed). Hopefully I will be able to look back at this in 6 months and say "Wow! Look how far I've come"
I was trying to take it easy because PT session yesterday left me with glute and hamstring soreness. Last Tuesday I did not run because of sore legs after lunges but that time my quads were sore to touch :) Trainer says I could have run so this week I gave it a go.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it is the same Paul from X-Weighted. He said the eliptical is bad because all it does is "just" burn calories. It doesn't make you a better athlete. What a tool!
Post a Comment