So, there I am going Elliptical while wearing my heart rate monitor and I am reminded that oh ya, the heart rate monitor does not report nearly as many calories as the Elliptical machine. What does that mean? Maybe I did not really burn 1001 calories a couple of days ago like the Elliptical said... *sigh*
Anyways, I marched along watching a really bad movie on the movie channel and then another one for a total of 1 hour and 41 minutes. My HRM said I did 600 calories. I forget what the Elliptical said mostly because I stopped for a little bit in the middle and it was a little too long because when I went back my stats were gone... stupid machine.
Anyways... why the heck am I still awake and typing on this damn machine? Off to bed. It is never good when the kids are well rested and I am not!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment