Again I ran just over 3K. Heart Rate Monitor said I burned 298 calories which is sweet. Max HR was 169, average HR was 159 so clearly I was working, I just am a slow runner right now (not that I have ever been fast). I am really looking forward to getting stronger.
The route was a little hillier than my neighborhood one. I started at the lights at GR, went up the hill, hung a right into SGP, went a little bit on the pathway and turned around at the first building on the left. MapMyRun says my turnaround point was 1.55km.
Tonight I pan on doing extra long slow Ellipticalling. I am doing a week long experiment with trying to add 4000 more excercise calories on top of my normal running and personal training. Hopefully I will see some weight loss results.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment