Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday

Got to run with Dinograd and NickieChickie. Yippeee. Dino's hubby watched my kids in addition to their 2. Apparently he read the paper so it couldn't have been too bad :) Rode my bike over to my mom's again today. Saved more gas! OK, its only 7km round trip but hey :) Avoided the extra calories at her house that jumped into my belly yesterday in the blink of an eye. Damn you unexpected giant bowl of chips. Today I defeated you! Mwahahahahaaaaaa.

Run: 46 minutes (10 & 1's) - 600 calories
Cycling pulling kids: 381 calories

My legs are still tired from Friday's stair episode with the trainer. Calves hurt until my run when they must have gotten stretched out or something.

Journaling Streak: Kept a food journal since May 29th: 4 days
Calorie Streak: Day 1 of 6 planned of being under 1900. (went slightly over yesterday so had to reset that) Next food 'rest' day Sat. June 7th.
(my Fitday Journal is here)

P.S. Not to worry about me falling off my bike yesterday. It totally didn't hurt since I fell onto grass and dirt! :)

2 comments:

angie nicholas said...

I haven't talked to him about that. But don't worry I am going to make sure to give myself time. I know that this is a big thing that I am threw and I don't know how my body will handle the pain. I also know that I need to also keep my strength up for breast feeding as well so if at first all I am doing is making sure that I am eating healthy then thats what I will do. Don't worry won't do anything that can be of harm to myself or my child.

ps your doing great with your goals. am proud of you. I have gone now 8 days so two more to go to make it to 10 without any pop we order pizza hubby got drinks I got gatorade from the store down stairs in our building. thanks for the challenge it is helping. once you hit 5 days with journaling will you go loner or keep it up ????

Deborah said...

YaY, on defeating the chips!

You're doing really good on the exercising, just keep up the journaling.