Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday

Today is a run day. I have not actually planned out what I am going to do but I will get something done. It should probably be something hilly. I need to consult my schedule.

You guys are hilarious with your comments on my previous post. I am sure my trainer would be mortified to see that not only did I post his photo on my blog but that random Internet ladies are calling him cute. Too funny! Hazel, don't tell him! :)

So over on Youtube Zurplemoon put out a 21 day challenge. Now, my track record with challenges has been Horrible! But anyways, Zurple's challenge was to just challenge yourself to do something for 21 days, anything as long as it was not related to the scale. Smart lady! So I challenged myself to eat 6 servings of vegetables a day. Ug. Normally I probably eat one. Not kidding. I can easily eat 4 serving of fruit without blinking but am not a big veggie eater. I also challenged myself to do 21 pushups (from the knees) and 21 tricep dips a day for 21 days.

Yesterday I got the excercise challenges in but then found myself eating a cup of left over steamed broccoli at 9:30pm. How bizarre!!!

Right now I am eating a WWs frozen dinner for lunch. It has a tonne of spaghetti sauce on it, certainly a 1/2 cup. Do I count that as a serving of vegetables? Sounds like cheating but hmmm....

3 comments:

SeaBreeze said...

1/2 c. of spaghetti sauce totally counts as a serving of vegetables as long as its not a "meat sauce with tomato for color" kind of moment.

6 servings a day? WOWZA. I've been trying to do that, but it makes me feel like I am eating CONSTANTLY. Good luck and keep me posted on any yummy concoctions that you stumble upon as you try not to get bored of veg.

Deborah said...

Hey, spaghetti sauce is made with tomatoes and yes it's a vegetable although most scientist types call it a fruit. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Marissa said...

I love that you were eating broccoli at 9:30 pm! How funny! I'm totally weird but I love almost all vegetables, getting in my dairy servings is what I struggle with.