Saturday:
2 hour bike ride outside with Hazel. Totally loved it. Garmin said I burned 1600 calories. Having trouble believing that although it was hilly.
Sunday:
7:15am run with Nickiechickie. Only got 6.5kms in. Speed of running causing me to re-evaluate whether doing a half in October is the best idea. Wondering if I should just work on getting stronger/faster first.
8:30am: 60 minutes easy on random on Elliptical. 600+ calories.
Eating is still *meh* even with the impeding weigh in with the personal trainer tomorrow. Could be worse so so all is not lost.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

3 comments:
hey Heather just wanted thank you from the bottem of my heart for all the amazing comments and support over this last week and the post of my husbands blog on your site letting every one know what has been going on. You are the best. William and I are doing well and we are trying to adjust as a family. I will try and do an update this week on my blogs. To thank everyone and to let every one know about William and to post pictures. thanks again for being such a good friend. Glade things are coming together slowly for you keep it up and you will get there Angie
you don't need to be fast to run a race....
can't wait to hear how it all goes with the trainer ;-)
No, I don't need to be fast but part of me does not want to go do it significantly slower than the last time I did it (pre-kids) in 2002. I was ran it at a 6:38/km pace back then and right now I am stuggling with getting under 8 minute kms. Here is my M.O. Make a goal. Happily tell people about said goal. Then some short time later, start convincing myself that I can't do that goal. It is such a bad way to live. Grrrrrr. And yes. 1 hour until trainer weigh in. Eeeeks! I'm wondering how I can get out of the one. Stupid girl!
Post a Comment