Today is a better day than yesterday. Funny how that works. I was pretty peeved when I wrote yesterday's post. Tired of always thinking/worrying/planning about weight and food issues.
Planned run: 25 minutes easy - done - 289 calories
Extra: 1 hour on Elliptical - 60 minutes - resistance 6 - random program - 633 calories
Still carrying on my Food Journaling streak. By the end of today I will have completed 6 days in a row. When I make it to 14 it will be pretty sweet. If I make it to 60 it will be seriously good on my part.
Now to make it to the end of the day without having some sort of food attack. Thats the same for every day though :)
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you should do what I am doing for my pop challenge and break it into 10 days that way it doesn't seem like it is such a task. your doing great and it really makes you thing twice when you see what your it in ink.
Post a Comment