Monday, June 23, 2008

First Trainer Weigh In.

As I mentioned in this post I somehow came up with the brilliant plan of making myself weigh in in front of my trainer. I've been working with him for 8 months and I've always been vague about my weight. Needless to say I was pretty nervous.

Verdict: 187.8. Pretty much the same weight that I was at New Years. Trainer says he wants me at 185 by next Monday. Lose 2.8? Maybe... Its not like I've been eating like and angel so it could be possible. The lowest I've been since the arrival of my first kid 5 years ago is 182. Right now my goal is to get to 160.

I told my trainer to look mean and point at the scale and I'll probably be posting this on my fridge

6 comments:

SeaBreeze said...

I love that you had your trainer pose for the picture, good for you. I am sure you can do that by next week!

Shelley said...

Oh, he is cute!

Add Oil!

sarah sundae said...

Ha ha. He doesn't look all that angry though.

Fatinah said...

what a good egg that he posed for the picture....(and of course, a cutey patootey)

now you have your starting point - you're going to rock this!!

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness!! Weighing in front of that cute thing!! You've got more balls than me.

Hey, maybe with his help you can get to your goal in no time. So, you go girl!!

Marissa said...

This picture cracks me up!! He is pretty cute but he doesn't look very mean in the picture.