OK, I am pretty sure my house would be a lot neater, I would maybe backup my photos and actually print some (let alone maybe scrapbook them) and maybe cook some muffins or something if I spent less time watching Vlog videos and reading blogs.
So, here is my experiment. I've got my Pampered Chef timer on Count up mode and when I get to 60 minutes, thats it, no more Internet for the day. Is this going to be as bad as coming off Heroin? If I run out of my 60 minutes I will have to do today's excercise blog tomorrow. Right now I'm sitting at 13 minutes and I've just read a few blogs and made maybe 4 comments. Oi vey!!!
Buh bye for now!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
holy shit - 60 minutes of internet????? good lord - i think giving up hard drugs WOULD be easier!!!!!
There has only been one episode of the mole so far. I think it must have been on Monday.
I hate these mid-season breaks in the shows - seriously - wrap it up already - I can't stand waiting to see how it all ends!!!!!!!!!!!11
ya I agree giving up hard drugs would be easier and me giving up pop def would be easier. I would go nuts with out my internet I hate visiting when my mom isn't working weekends cause that means no internet for me and I have to sit and watch movies the hole time.
Good luck with that. I'm not sure I could do it.
I do have a couple full body shot ones That I have taken. I am getting my husband to take a picture of the both of us to put in Williams baby book and one of me probably at week 39 if I haven't gone into labor by then as a full body shot so I can put it in his baby book as well. I take the baby bumps with my web cam so it is hard. But I will see if my hubby will take one for me using our digital camera. I will see what I can do.
You've got more determination than me. I'd go crazy with only 60 minutes of internet. Course if my house is messy no one sees it but me and if I don't care what it looks like no one else (the dogs) does either.
I am desperately trying to catch up on all the blogs I missed while in Texas. I pre-scheduled my posts, so I am at least on track for that. 60 minutes... were you able to do it?
I just read a book that used the term "Passive Resistance" a lot. To mean the stuff you do to avoid the stuff you actually should be doing. I think the Internet is a HUGE form of this.
Post a Comment