Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Challenge Update

My goal in the summer challenge was to lose 6 pounds. I have something like 18 days left to do that. (and currently have to lose 6.4)

Bordering on impossible. Highly improbable. I give myself a 2% chance of making it and that is being generous.

At this point I am saying to myself: "Stop making scale goals you idiot! They only make you feel bad when you don't make it!"

2 comments:

angie nicholas said...

great job on the exercise also don't be so hard on your self about the scale. your still doing great. and being 6.4 away from your goal isn't that bad

sauchagirl said...

I agree only I wouldn't say "idiot". : )

I do the same. I make a pound goal, don't make it and get frustrated. There are so many other ways to measure.

You have been working hard.