Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday

Here is the ugly truth of my food journal. And some calories are no doubt missing.

On the positive front I did my 50 minute strength workout with the trainer today and also did an hour easy-ish on the Elliptical. Since I've gone over my calories part of me wants to do some more cardio to make up for it. Not a good idea though because my feet will get mad at me.

I've poked around SparkPeople a bit more. They have a meal plan posted that I could follow. Maybe I should do that. That would require cooking what is on the list though... I''m pretty sure I would not keep that up.

Not a happy camper today.

3 comments:

angie nicholas said...

we all have bad days heather don't beat your self up. Is that why you took down some of your videos I hope this means you will not stop making them????? if you need any thing let me know. am here for you Angie

Deborah said...

Hey, we all have our days of calorie problems. Just think about the future and don't dwell on the past. Remember the quote on my page and don't take your eyes off the goal.

Haven't checked out the meal plans on SP. Will have to look at them and see if they are doable for me.

Heather said...

Turns out the scale is my friend today. Go figure. Maybe eating 1900 calories is OK :) hahaha.