This past week has been just aweful eating wise. It was a stress-fest-o-rama. Hopefully most of that stress will be abating.
Anyways, the trainer dragged me kicking and screaming and pleading to the scale. OK, not literally but I really tried to get out of it. But somehow, I was down 0.6 (187.2) Does not make sense!!! Next Monday I cannot workout with him so I won't be on the scale again until next Friday. I'd better be in the 185s by then. However, I have a weekend away of eating out between now and then.
As for my 21 day challenge.... I have not made 6 vegetables every day but I have been doing my pushups and dips. Strangely enough the pushups and dips are getting easier. Who knew? I have not given up on the 6 servings of veggies I am just not perfect at it.
Angie if you are reading this, I hope you are doing OK. Your sister in law's death is so tragic but also the timing for you must make it worse since I know how hard it is to deal with having a newborn. Take care of yourself.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
congrats on your loss!
oh, and yes, you do have to thaw the pork chops before bbq'ing....
hey sparky-
the way i see the 21 day challenge is as a stepping stone. is not about perfection it's about improvement.
my losses have been surprising the shit out of me. just hang in there and the weight will come.
take care
zurple
Congrats on the loss!!
You go girl!
Hi Heather, Thanks for your thoughts. HAving William around has actually made dealing with our lose a lot easier. He has been an angel. We have since switched to bottle feeding and he and mom are much more happier for it. It hasn't been an easy week. I hate to see my brother going threw so much pain and suffering. I am hoping that in time things will get a little easier for him. It is never an easy thing to lose someone so close to you. Thanks again for your continued support and friend ship it means the world to me more then you ever know. I will hopefully be back to up dating this week. As I am getting back into the swing of weight loss this week as well. Take care Angie
Ps I used annoymous because I am at my mothers and blogger wouldn't let me sign in. Angie
Post a Comment