
My inspirational friend Hazel has done it again. She's done another half ironman. Thats a 2km (1.25 mi) swim, 93k (58 mi)bike ride and then a 21.1k (13mi) run. This was her third (I think) half ironman and she has also done Ironman Canada. Pretty impressive for someone in the 50+ age group category. Go Hazel!!! Our other 50 something friend also did another half ironman (a different one). These ladies are prime examples of what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

4 comments:
me too. I think it's just my body adjust to hormones again. I had it before but not this strong. Almost over with. cool about your friend and her race. Insperational. Hope your having a good and productive weekend. Is it hot where you are it is here now. And by the way where is it that you are located anyway
Wow, I'm impressed.
Don't think my mind will ever go there.
Thanks for mentioning me in your blog. Nice surprise for Monday at work. [oh, I should be working:)] Wow! There I am!
Hazel
did she do it here in Calgary? Daughter just mentioned this a.m. that she would like to do something like that....
Post a Comment