*sigh* Each day for the past week or so I screw up my 'eating' and say to myself. Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I will get back on plan.
So, ya... today is blown too. I ate the unthinkable for lunch. (Greasy Chinese takeout? What the hell?). OK, so I probably have not eaten that in easily 6 months but what the hell?
Anyways.... Tomorrow? Will Tomorrow be the day? Or will it be a another 'I'll start tomorrow' day?
Did I really say hell 2 times in this post? I guess this makes 3.
On a tiny bright note I had my first workout with my trainer in 3 weeks. I woke up this morning with a sore (whatever that muscle is that hooks my shoulder to my chest). That made me happy. I love evidence of having worked hard. With 3 weeks off I could tell my muscles were fading. I will rebuild me.
However, due to my sadness and stuff I chose not to pick up my race package for my first triathlon (which was this past Sunday). I have picked out another one but it is in August (and I'm not sure if I can swing it because I am supposed to go on a Scrapbooking retreat with one of my sisters). Part of me is already toying with the idea of postponing my half marathon (since I have not run in 3 weeks). I am such a postponer-er.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't beat yourself up. You've had some heavy stuff going on. You'll feel ready when you're ready. Hugs to you.
Sparky, I totally understand the "tomorrow" concept. I have been doing that same thing a LOT lately. I keep pushing things away "until tomorrow". I will do better TOMORROW. Well at this rate, I am not going to accomplish any of my goals. Also, did you notice TOMORROW never comes. We only really experience todays.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment