Monday, April 28, 2008
Sweet! I finally rode outside on my Road Bike
Big shoutout to my girl Hazel who called me up this afternoon and invited me out to ride to Bragg Creek. That was so sweet! It was nice to see the mountains. They are so close yet I never take the time to stop and look at them. It was very exciting to be able to do that (ride along the road like the fit people). Thats what I have been working towards for almost a year now. Woo Hoo! I finally feel athletic again after 5 years of Mommy-dom (no offense Mommy-dom). Now if I could only run faster (whine whine whine)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
mmm, a ride out to Bragg Creek! Yikes! I bet that was lovely AND challenging! I love Bragg Creek. We used to have to drive out there to have my daughter's synchro bathing suits made. Lovely.
Re my bike: Husband needs to put air in the tires and then I will get out there!
Post a Comment