No running today just calorie burning (ran yesterday)
Elliptical part 1: 5:45pm. 44 minutes. 458 calories.
Hopefully I won't get trapped in the Nest of Doom and there will be a part 2 later tonight after kiddies go to bed.
9:18pm. Escaped from the Nest of Doom (2 year old's bed).
Elliptical part 2: 45 minutes. 438 calories (a little easier than earlier).
Just finished the last episode of season 1 of Battlestar Gallactica. Must get season 2 tomorrow. Darn cliffhanger. I can really zone out watching it though and 45 minutes just fly by.
Fatinah: You asked what sort of eating plan I was following. Basically I am following the Fly-by-th-seat-of-my-pants Plan. I did WWs years ago and basically learned portion size and a good idea of what points things were. I have tried to go back to it but just get frustrated by the amount of points that I am supposed to eat (the base points) because I can never stick to it. Anyways... I avoid fast food and junk food (but give in every once in a while). Basically I cross my fingers every week and hope for the best. That led to me maintaining from November until last week though. Not the best but I'm hoping that spring and getting outside more will push me along. After watching the Biggest Loser this season I was somewhat inspired to try to do what they do and I figure that they put in a lot of long slow cardio that does not bug their muscles too much so that's what is behind the cardio all the time. I definately don't want to do it forever but it led to a 2.6 pound loss last week so I'll ride that train while I can. If I can pull out a 1 pound loss a week for few months I will be a happy clam.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
well, you must be doing something very right with your eating plan - well done!!
Hope you get BSG Season 2 soon!!
DH watches BSG when he's on the treadmill. I'm a Buffy/Angel girl myself. Have one episode left of Season 5 Buffy and then I'll dig into Season 2 Angel.
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you check it out today you'll see that my run was not that great. :(
Post a Comment