Well I wasn't *exactly* planning on a rest day. I did start on the Elliptical watching 10 minutes of Battlestar Gallactica then I was paged out to the 2-year-old-who-does-not-go-to-sleep-alone. (I really need to fix that problem).
So, after I got her to sleep, I did get back on the Elliptical for another 5 minutes and then thought to myself "Screw it!" and got off and sat on the couch to watch the rest of the episode. Tisk Tisk. I am only supposed to let myself watch if I am *moving*. Oh well.
Today will be hard to get the excercise in. 5 years ago today I became a Mommy! We are going out to dinner at Boston's Pizza (the kids pronounciation not mine) and his party is on Sunday. Cake #1 went to daycare today (and hopefully none of it comes back). I am on a mission to try to lose 2 pounds this week so cake is not an option!
My blogtastic friend Sherree posted a really good post yesterday on why we should excercise. Check it out here: http://surrendersheree.blogspot.com/2008/04/fitness-blog-exercise-or-not.html
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment