So I have been purposefully ignoring my 'Mega Plan', just excercising away on my Elliptical *burning calories*.
I think I wrote the mega plan with a view to do a Father's Day 10K. I think I can still make the half plan if I skip trying to train for a 10K. What to do, What to do.
Also I am still trying to decide whether to do an Olympic triathlon in August or do the half marathon in September. Since I already said I would do that half (Hi Amber!) I should really do that. Shouldn't I? I could so a sprint triathlon and the half. Frankly I think I'm really just scared of training for the half because I have not done any runs beyond 5K. Well I guess I did run for 60 minutes the weekend I was on my Scrapbooking retreat but that was forever ago! Grrr... Commence torture (I seriously dwell on decisions constantly until I make them)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment