So, my dad and stepmom have been staying here since last Friday. They leave tomorrow. They were not here for a happy visit. Every single day has been spent spending time with my sister trying to give her what support we can.
Three weeks ago I flew off for 9 days to visit my dad. I came back home early Sunday. While I was away I did weights twice but no cardio. When I came home I did weights on the Monday, Tuesday was lazy and did nothing, then Wednesday we lost Lily. 10 days have now gone by and I have not done a single lick of excericse. That is a really long time for me to have beeb skipping workouts.
Tomorrow I start again. This weekend was supposed to be my first triathon but I'm not doing it. I just don't want to. I will however pick another one for this summer and work towards it.
I take the parentals to the airport in the morning and will get back on this excercising wagon. I definately need to revise the megaplan.
This death still makes me so sad and also mad. I just care for my sister so much I can't believe this has happened. I need to pick myself up though and get going again. It just really sucks when I stop and think about what has happened.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment