Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mon & Tues

Well, this week I am challenging myself to do as many calories as possible again.


Monday: Trainer: 500 (guessing) + Elliptical 475 + Elliptical 400


Tuesday: Run outside 20 mins (Max HR 183, Avg 164) 249 cals + Bike 42 mins inside 411 cals + Elliptical 42 mins 400 cals.


What's with the various 42 minute workouts? Why, because I am watching season 1 of Battlestar Gallactica and that is how long an episode is :) Now I'm wishing I had PVR'd season 4. Can anyone tell me if it is still on in Canada?

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

oh, baby, it's on!
Friday nights on Space Channel! You've missed two or 3 episodes - I don't remember because we were watching the dvd of season 3 like mad men to catch up, so we had to pvr. I think 3 episodes have aired.

Meanwhile, when I first read your post, I thought you meant you were going to try to EAT as many calories as possible, instead of EXERCISE calories - too funny!!

Anonymous said...

hey heather just talked to my hubby he said that it is still on and if your able to you can also download it as well. Thats how he watches it this way you don't miss anything. your doing great good luck with your challenge. Angie