First ride of spring pulling 80 pounds of kids in the trailer. My heart rate monitor said I burned a stupid amount of calories and I don't quite believe it. If it is true then yippeeee!!! Using the kids to my excercising advantage = good.
Also I did 30 minutes of intervals earlier in the day on the elliptical. This excercise train is rollin again (crossing fingers). :)
I thought it would be fun to keep track of the following statistics:
Number of bike rides: 1
Number of times fallen off the bike: 1
Scrapes to the shinbone: 1 (left)
Why do I fall off the bike? I am always almost standing still and then stop, can't get both feet unclipped and go over sideways. *ouchie*.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
glade to see you back posting again heather have a good weekend Ange
I'm so sorry to hear about the sudden loss of your niece. I can't imagine what your family is going through.
I'm glad that you have found a way to get back at it. Exercise is so good for times of stress. You know that, I know.
The bike ride sounds awesome and fun. Sorry about your shin. My always look ugly by the end of the summer.
Have a great day!
Thanks Angie.
Sauchgirl: Thanks for the kind words. Having never experienced this kind of grief before I have no idea how it works. I worry about my sister a lot but luckily she has a wonderful husband.
You are right about excercise. I got lots in yesterday but worked today. Hopefully I will get some in after the kids get to bed.
I sure hope you don't end up having to count too many owies to the shin!!
Post a Comment