Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thanks Terry

Thanks Terry for you comment today on my last post. It really made me laugh. I had to call my husband over to read it.

Tomorrow is the first day of kindergarten for my baby boy. (who is now 4 feet tall!!!). It is also the first day of pre-school for my littlest one. Thats right folks. Tomorrow I will have 2 hours of kid free time in which to excercise. Woo Hoo. I switched my work days around so that I could take the kids to school instead of my mom doing it tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will run for half an hour, then do a weight workout at home.

No housework or yardwork while the kids are gone... it is going to be me time! I'll report back when I do it!

Thanks for checking up on me! A demain!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You deserve some "me time" when you have little ones in the house. Enjoy it to its fullest.

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

Depending upon how you look at it those two hours are really a benefit for your entire family. I really believe that your health and wellness contributes to the entire family.

"If Mama's happy, everyone's happy"

No truer words have ever been spoken.

I am glad you enjoyed my response to your post.

Terry