Had a personal trainer workout today. Trainer proceeded to make my arms jello-y. As in when I lifted my spoon to my mouth to eat a bowl of cereal afterwards it was hard (but they are fine now). He made me do "Scull Crushers" (triceps) on my back on a bench using a big heavy bar. Yikes! That truly could have crushed my scull. Good thing I wasn't trying that by myself.
I've got the 5 year old signed up for afternoon lessons on the 2 days I don't work. It seems he is going to have hockey either 2 or 3 times each week. Seems like it is going to be both days on the weekends. Yippee! What fun!
I forget what sitting around in a day with no commitments feels like. Crazy!
Workout for tomorrow: 60 minutes on Eliptical.
I have not watched my Heros episode yet or Biggest Loser. I will probably watch Biggest Loser while Eliptical-ing tomorrow. I watched True Blood last night. Boy that show is funny. Blister on Sookie's brother's hand? As if!!!! :)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I did my strength workout tonight and I did three sets I did 12 one set then 15 and the 12 until my arms were pretty much jello too. Will explain more in workout post. looks like your doing good with the work outs hows the eats going????
The needle in his Mr. Happy made me cringe.
Jello-y is good!
I have to watch Monday's Hero's tomorrow. Tonight, I am planning to get caught up on ANTM, Biggest Loser, and Desperate Housewives. Man, I feel behind in my TVing.
Good for you for watching the shows while working out. I'd do that if I could guarentee that I'd get a cardio machine with TV at the right time and for the full hour, at my gym.
I am glad to hear about the jello arms. Sounds like you are really working hard. That is what it takes.
Terry
I used to do Scull Crushers all the time!! They are awesome!
Post a Comment