Phewsh! That was tough work slacking off. Really!
OK. This weekend was a bit of a disaster on the eating front (understatement) and the excercising front for that matter too. I think the going to work for 6am last week and having 11 lessons/sports activities between the 2 kids in a 7 day period was excessively draining. Thank goodness that will not be happening again anytime soon.
Today is Monday. I am supposed to run 35 minutes hard.
Really, as much as I wrote that love letter to Running a while back, I am out of love right now. It is probably whacked out PMS hormones messing with my brain but lying in my bed sounds like a much better idea than running or any other excercise. Who will prevail I wonder? :) I will blog later tonight to admit to slacking or to log my victory over sloth.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

2 comments:
You can do it. If you head off to run EASY for 35minutes I am sure your potential guilt will have you running fairly hard. Just a thought. :D
I am setting here with baited breath waiting to hear which won, sloth or exercise.
Post a Comment