So I said I would do Elliptical and strength today.
I've got the strength part done and probably too much. As I mentioned yesterday we had 2 trees cut down. Both everygreens and one of them a MOTHER of a tree. Diameter of probably 3 feet or more (and over 40 years old according to the growth rings).
Anyways, we had two separate guys come to the door after work asking us if the wood was up for grabs. We planned on keeping the wood. Husband has left for 2 days so guess who decided to move the wood so that people would stop coming to the door to ask about it.
When I tried to lift one of the big pieces into the wheel barrow there was no way. I'm guessing the big pieces were over a hundred pounds. Anyways. I did manage to man handle them onto our small moving dolly. It was crazy that I was even moving those things and my back is kind of complaining. I hope I didn't hurt myself. The amount of wood I moved was truly crazy.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hope your back is ok and holy wood moving have a good weekend
Holy cow, girl! You should totally include some pictures!!
HA!! This sounds like something I would do (and pay for later). The last time I hurt my back, the doctor asked me what happened. I told him I had been moving 50 lb boxes of clay around. He said "No. No. NO! You can't do that. Maybe 25lbs max, Sheree". I just scrunched my nose at him. However, I don't move boxes of clay anymore. I let my big, boy students do that now.
This is one of the hardest things I have to learn. I am NOT super woman. I have limitations. It is a drag to think about, but I am getting the idea nowadays.
I hope you are not feeling the effects of your wooden weight training!! LOL
What a wonderfully productive way to get in strength training. Accomplishing something at the same time must feel better than just lifting weights!
So sorry your back is hurting. Hope it's better soon.
Post a Comment