OK. Confession time. I have been slacking. Today I went for a 30 minute run and it was the first run I had done in 7 days with *NO* excercise in between. OMG!!!!
My trainer has been gone for 2 weeks. He left to go do Ironman Canada and then he went somewhere else and I don't know when he is coming back. Anyways... I am pretty sure my muscles are shriveling away, I'm not kidding. My bicep is definately smaller. I must do some weights by myself. YIKES!!!!
Also, I went grocery shopping and bought some chocolate chip cookies for the kids. They are 140 calories for 2 cookies. I just ate 6 of them. Hello! Intervention needed!!!!!
So.... Yet again I am having trouble focussing on more than one thing at once. On the positive note I now I have a handle on how our family spends our money and have mostly worked out a budget that we are going to aim to follow.
Now if only I could pay attention to our money, do weekly cleaning chores, organize the out of control piles in various areas of the house, keep on top of the weeds in the yard *AND* eat on an eating plan and excercise. That would be sweet!
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
18 hours ago

5 comments:
That last paragrap, whew. We all need to be able to do that but I haven't found a way yet. Let me know if you ever do.
You can get back on the ole food and exercise plan, I know you can. "Just do it." Seems like I've heard that somewhere before.
Confession is good for the soul!!
Sounds to me like you multitask pretty well. Nobody ever gets everything done they'd like to. --Opnarth (lurking in from G2C)
your not the only one sliding from eating good. I have for the last four days. I am so ready to get back on track I just had my last piece of birthday cake and back at it tomorrow. will be doing another 21 day challenge. good luck I have faith that you will get back in control. have a good week Angie
Ok, patiently awaiting your next confession session. I have a lot of confessions to listen to so I need to ask you to step up the pace a bit so I can get on to the next poor soul.
I sure would not want to be in your shoes when your trainer gets back from being an ironman and sees the progress you have made.
Sorry, sorry. I forgot. The correct PC response to your blog is "It's ok, it happens to everyone. Life is hard, don't push it, it will be all right, I am glad those biceps are going down. I was getting worried that you were becoming to "manly" with those huge, rippling biceps. There is always tomorrow.
Stay strong,
Terry
Post a Comment