Did my scheduled 20 minute 'hard' run .
Husband says I need some 'Amber-ification'. That means pushing myself hard like Amber does.
I ran with my heart rate monitor but did not really look at it while running. My average was 161 bpm. I think that is a decent effort. I also think I could have pushed harder but that is OK.
I'm also going to do some 'extra cardio' tonightby walking on the Elliptical after the kids go to bed. I'm trying to finish off season 2 of Heros before Season 3 starts next Monday so I will stay on there for at least one episode (44 minutes).
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hee hee . . . . . Amber-fication . . . . . Does that mean run 'till you feel like you are gonna puke? Or does that mean do all your 6K runs pushing 2 children weighing 50 pounds in a Chariot? I can't help you with the run 'till you feel like you are gonna puke but you are free to borrow the kids anytime . . . . .
Once my half is over, I'd be happy to jump back on the WS bandwagon with you!
Definately not the pushing kids part. I have real trouble getting myself to run hard. I don't know why *sigh*
I am sure you'll get it. I wish I could run or liked running. I have tried it and its too hard on my knees. Your doing great. Biggest Loser has started am hoping hubby has got me the first show to watch when I get back have a good weekend and I know you'll do great Angie
oooh.
thats what I need too.
who knew there was a name?! :)
I am great at pushing with the weights----not so much with the run.
Miz.
Great run! Keep up the good work.
I love Heros. Good luck getting caught up!
Post a Comment