Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday

I did 1 hour on my bike as planned. Apparently it was about 440 calories. I did a real life video session on my bike trainer. I did not put in a super effort. Right now I am just trying to get my butt used to sitting on a seat for long periods of time again.

I do have the inclination to do an hour on the Elliptical tonight but I don't know if that will fly.

I have to do the following things before that (and I stayed up until 3am yesterday)

1. put kids to bed.
2. tidy up kitchen, dining room, living room.
3. pack 5 year old's snack for kindergarten tomorrow
4. pack a lunch for myself so I don't eat too many calories while at work.

And... I am trying to get to work for the un-godly hour of 6am. Seriously, I have trouble getting out of bed by 6:30 so getting up at 5am is going to be a stretch especially since I stayed up until 3am watching TV last night.

So.... I would like to Elliptical to burn up some calories. Chances of doing so are slim. However, True Blood is on tonight and I would like to watch that so why not watch while Elliptical-ing?

Scheduled for tomorrow is a 30 minute run at a hard effort. I'm going to try to do that right when I get home before I go pick up the kidlets. 5 year old has his first ever hockey practice tomorrow right at dinner-time (thus trying to get away from work early). Tomorrow is going to be a loooooong day.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. fun times!

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

I would have to find a triathalon that wasn't in a natural body of water...there is no way I could do a lake - I get too panicky....good idea though

angie nicholas said...

sounds like the workouts are going good. I started at the gym today. now to get the eats back. take care and have a good week Angie