Well... for some strange reason I did not ride my bike yesterday. Well really there is no strange reason, I just did not do it. I was lazy and did not want to do it after 8pm when my first opportunity arose. Instead I went to my room and watched a cheesy made for TV disaster movie about a flood.
Today I had a trainer session. The 3 year old was home because her nose was stuffy and running (preschool says don't come if your kid has cooties). It was pretty good. Since I have dropped down to once a week I must really make an effort to a second strength workout in one either Thursday or Friday. 15 kneeling pushups has become hard so he suggested I do them every other day.
As some extra 'excercise' I walked the 5 year old to and from school (usually I drive). Actually on the way to pick him up I ran pushing the 36 pound 3 year old in a stoller. It was only a 5 minute run but hey, that was 5 minutes that I could have been sitting on my butt in my car burning up gas.
This afternoon is round 2 of taking the 5 year old to afternoon skating lessons. Last week resulted in him lying on the floor, skates and helmet on, clinging to my leg near the door to the ice. Fun times. Hopefully today goes better. At 5 years old I thought he was past that kind of thing. Why was he doing that? Well he told me he did not like the teacher. What didn't he like? He did not like the colour of her hair (white) and how she talked. To be fair she is a gruff old babe who is pretty blunt. She does not exactly appeal to young children. His previous skating teacher was a bubbly 18 year old guy so when you are expecting that and get gruff-lady well maybe that is cause to be alarmed and lie on the floor. I don't know. I can't remember being 5 all that well. I do remember at that age I refused to go to school the day that we had a field trip to the police station. I was afraid they would lock me in the jail. I bet one of my older siblings put that idea into my head. But alas... I digress.
Thanks for reading bloggers! Bye for now!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment