Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday.

Leggies are still sore from trainer on Monday.

Managed to do some strength and core working out at home tonight at 8:45pm no less. Hubbie put the kiddies to bed. Thanks Hubbie! Video taped it for G2C since I had promised to make an excercise video.

Anywhooo... Supposed to go run hills tomorow with Dino and Nick. Wonder what my legs will think about that.... Hahaha.

Have a good one bloggers!

5 comments:

angie nicholas said...

looks like your back at it good for you keep it up Angie

Marissa said...

Way to go on getting in the exercise!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you wincing at the pain again - it means that you are getting stronger!!

Fatinah said...

I am so jealous that you pushed yourself to go running and I still haven't!! You rock!

PS: No - bike tires never did get filled!!

sarah sundae said...

How are you legs today?

Yes they have 100 calorie packs of m&m's and you know what? I ate them. All 8 packages. In about a day. I won't be buying those again. Glad I had the points for them.